Tarot Celtic Cross
Know it all with Tarot Celtic Cross
Tarot Celtic Cross is the easiest and simplest way of getting the results you desire about the many disturbing questions in life. The result you get is the easiest for you to remember in terms of the meaning and placement. It does not matter whether it is about the direction or love. The where, why or when this cross has results for all of them.
Tarot Celtic Cross Will Give You A Complete Insight And Analysis Of Any Question
When spread, this cross gives you a complete insight and analysis of any question. It examines and evaluates the past influences and considers the likely possibilities in the future. It also effects other people have had and still have on you and how they influence your hopes and perhaps restrict you.
Tarot Celtic Cross – Deal The 10 Cards
All you do is just type the question that is bothering you and deal all ten cards. Read their position meaning and significance. You should consider each card by itself. The questions you type will not be recorded anywhere. It is important to remember that after this, asking questions on any of the cards you draw and pull from the deck.
In most cases when you do not get immediate answer it tells of a time line spring winter or summer.
10 Card Tarot Celtic Cross Is The Most Popular Tarot
The ten Tarot Celtic Cross is the most popular tarot you will come across. As such, there are challenges due to many vacancies in placement. It works well if you use it in answering specific questions. However, it is important that you think wisely about the information you put in the formulation of the question you as.
The spread looks like this:
* Card One: Present
* Card Two: The challenge the person asking the question is facing immediately. In this step, you may pull a difficult card. This may serve as an indication of an obstacle that you have to overcome. Even if you pull a card that may be good, examine it carefully as it is bound to present you a challenge.
* Card three: foundation or distant past. This presents the root of the matter of your question.
* Card four: This presents the most recent events and past. It indicates the events that are taking place although they may not be connected to your question directly.
* Card five: This presents the best you can achieve. It is related to your question directly. It is important to note that it may not gel against the card ten. This is dependent on if you can get the best.
* Card six: This presents the immediate future. The future may be weeks or days but not months.
* Card Seven: The inner feelings that affect the situation. You should compare it against card one.
* Card eight: It presents influences from external sources. The people, events and energies.
* Card nine: Fears and hopes around your situation. The card may be very confusing but it is always important to remember that fears and hopes are intertwined very closely.
* Card Ten: This presents the final outcome. It is a card that you can easily explain for yourself. However, in case it is somewhat ambiguous, it is advisable to draw three more cards.
So you should not stay any longer with those questions bothering you. Seek the right answers for them by using Tarot Celtic cross.
Tarot Celtic Cross – Live Tarot Reading With Our Experts!
Get online tarot reading now live. No matter which time of the day. Ask our experts.